Workout in Agile HR
An agile approach makes it possible to adapt to what most businesses today need to work with to keep up the motivation, creativity and innovation capabilities of employees. HR is no exception but needs to learn how agile principles, tools and methods can help them better support the business in areas such as employee engagement, recruitment, goal- and performance management, competence development, compensation & benefits, organizational development and leadership.
We have picked the best agile tools and methods (eg Kanban, OKR:s, SCRUM and Merit money) and applied them to how HR, leaders and business teams can work in new and improved ways to maximize value and employee engagement. If you recognize yourself in any of the following statements, this is a workshop for you:
- The core business of your company is using agile today and there is a mismatch between how HR and / or leadership work and the agile way of working in the team.
- You, as HR Manager / Specialist / Consultant / Manager or Team member, want advice and practical tools to help you to create more value towards business goals using agile principles and practices.
- You work today in specialized HR roles and want concrete tools and tips for working more together with joint and coordinated deliveries to the business.
- Leadership in your organization is not keeping up with the fast pace of change and you need to learn how to support a more modern mindset in how managers should work to make their employees perform better and feel more committed and happy.
Short background and theory around agile work methods and agile HR, focusing on comparison between the traditional way of working and how HR changes when working with an agile mindset. Main focus on practical exercises and discussions on how to think different.
- Kanban for recruitment
- SCRUM for HR projects
- OKRs – Objectives and Key results instead of traditional Performance Management
- Delegation Poker to increase employee self management
- Motivation with basic human needs
- New tools for competence development
- Employee survey in an agile manner
- Salary and reward with merit money and salary formula
Your course leader and facilitator is Pia-Maria Thorén, who has 25 years of consultant experience from large Swedish and international companies within HR and leadership. She is the founder of GreenBullet and Agile People and the author of the book Agile People – A Radical Approach for HR and Managers (That Leads to Motivated Employees).
You will be bursting with new thoughts and inspiration when the day is over and ready to deal with your workday with many new ideas to try out for you and your team.
Price: 720 EUR including lunch, coffee, material and book.
Address: Smugglarevägen 1
421 67 Västra Frölunda
Address: Hagagatan 50
113 47 Stockholm